Our medium-sized hamper, 'A Slice of Lancashire' is a must for foodies everywhere. It contains a feast of wonderful goodies from across the county & is also suitable for vegetarians. It comes packaged in our signature reusable & recyclable box all secured with our Lancashire red ribbon and locally produced label. It makes a fabulous gift for a special occasion or why not just indulge yourself?
- 100g of Handmade Chocolates from Choc Amor (flavour depends on availability)
- 15 Brew Tea Plastic Free Tea Bags containing whole rolled tea leaves
- 190g Pennine Way All Butter Lemon Cheese
- Heritage Kitchen Or Reedy's Chutney/Relish (option included depends on availability)
- 150g Farmhouse All-Butter Biscuits (flavour depends on availability)
- 100g Farmhouse Savoury Biscuits (flavour depends on availability)
- 500ml Mr Fitzpatrick's Vintage Cordial (flavour depends on availability)
- 350g Wiiliams Hand-baked Eccles Cakes
- Mr Thompson's Original Ormskirk Gingerbread slice
- 40g Fiddler's Crisps (flavour depends on availabilty)
N.B. Please note that the photographs are illustrative only & actual flavour options included in your hamper could vary from this depending on stock availability. Please see "contents list" above for latest information on actual flavours included. If a product listed becomes unavailable we will substitute with another item of the same or greater value to ensure we do not hold up your order.
For a full list of ingredients and allergens, please contact us